Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #1178 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I understand your point. I just think we're at a point, and certainly I am, personally, where I will be up for ANYTHING that will make the shows better. Not to mention I find it insulting when somebody like him is sitting on the sidelines ahead of most of the crap talent on the existing roster. And let's be honest here, if WWE truly, SERIOUSLY sees something in him, it won't matter when they debut him, they'll push him regardless, same thing as if they don't see anything in him, but on the other side of the spectrum.