Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #133 (permalink)
Johnny_XTREME
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Johnny_XTREME needs to take rep more seriousJohnny_XTREME needs to take rep more seriousJohnny_XTREME needs to take rep more seriousJohnny_XTREME needs to take rep more seriousJohnny_XTREME needs to take rep more seriousJohnny_XTREME needs to take rep more seriousJohnny_XTREME needs to take rep more seriousJohnny_XTREME needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Whats your perfect idea for future Taker feuds/matches/appearances, OR retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Mc_90 View Post
(...)

The biggest problem with that is that currently I don't see anyone who should end the streak and really for me the only guy who should have was Orton during his legend killer run.
Funny thing is that it's kinda what Undertaker himself was thinking. He wanted Orton to go over at WM 21, but Orton didn't want to 'cause he respected Taker too much.

But I agree that noone should beat Taker at WM ever. Cena could try, but lose at the end tapping out to Hells Gate. Undertaker vs Sting should also happen, though I have no idea how it should end.

All times favourites: HBK, Undertaker, Rocky, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle

Favourites on current roster: Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, Y2J
Johnny_XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote