Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #130 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 03:00 PM
StoneRockSvgTaker
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Whats your perfect idea for future Taker feuds/matches/appearances, OR retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Realistic dream matches? Definitely Sting and Goldberg. But it's not happening so I guess Cena at WM29. If they're not going to put over Brock as the monster badass again and ruin his credibility, I can see Rock/Taker for WM29. Rock talked about Lesnar and Taker as his next potential opponents. Taker can still put on a great match every year and he is still a huge attraction, retirement is not even in the discussion.
Any chance Rock would beat Taker? I doubt he would be willing to break the streak since he doesn't need to win, but also wondering what it will take for Taker to win. Just seems like since Rock returned a legend, he has more presence in the ring than ever. One tombstone piledriver simply isn't good enough and I very much doubt Rock would tap to the Hells Gate.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome