Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 07:27 AM   #4448 (permalink)
Desecrated
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Desecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missed
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Playing as Dundee United currently. LolScottishfootball. Have to say, its a nice challenge to break the iron grasp of the Old Firm. Currently I have a very young squad. Brought in a few ex-Barca lads, few Scottish lads and mixed them with a few others. Second season at the moment, top of the SPL and was unfortunate not to qualify from the Europa League, considering my group was PSV Eindhoven, Hannover 96 and Stade Rennais.

Couple of players to recommend for the 'lower team'. Isaac Cuenca. Well rounded, will murder most defences if played well. Marco Calderoni. Another well rounded player. Hes average up front but solid in defence and support. Gary Mackay-Steven. Hes from where I live, so I'll probably favour him over most left wingers I could play. But hes a great player. Always dangerous, great technique. Fraser Fyvie/Kenny McLean. Both Scottish lads, they fit each other well. More all-rounded midfielder, relatively clean slate so you can mold him how you wish, alongside the more crafty, creative lad.

Wouldn't take them if you were coaching the likes of Manchester United & Chelsea, but they would work for teams like Leeds, Rangers, Celtic, QPR, West Ham and what not.
Desecrated is offline   Reply With Quote