Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats
Thread: Democrats
View Single Post
post #152 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 07:27 AM Thread Starter
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Pound Gecko View Post
Some of your cities look like something that came out of fuckin Fallout, you have entire city blocks looking like derelict warzones, you have more murders yearly then fuckin Sierra Leone and Uganda combined, you have a democracy consisting of two parties that are virtually identical, the social awareness of your society is on par with that in Sudan, you have no fuckin history or culture and will never grow it, in your top tier politics you have people that would be shunned as full on fuckin retards and Down syndrome victims in any other country with a fistful of brain cells, you still have serious arguments about national fuckin healthcare-> decades since every other civilized country in the world installed it, you have 400 people that own more wealth that over 150 million combined and yet you still have a large chunk of retards arguing that the problem are the "welfare queens", you got your entire country bankrupt chasing a guy hiding in a cave, the communists have you by the balls and are surpasing you in every way conceivable. You fuckin suck and are the shitstain upon this planet. Fuck you and fuck your fat retarded Ritalined children.

"fuckin"

"fuckin"

"fuckin"

"fuckin"

"I like to put on blindfolds, fuck a priest, and then guess which one in the room I boned out"

Was all I saw you post really. You'd be a better troll if you made some actual, I don't know, points, when you were trolling. That post was weak as shit, and clearly all nonsense. Communists haven't surpassed anything, but you probably like their policies to "lulz @ you" for that. Detroit being a shithole doesn't mean the entire country is one.

I still haven't heard you speak about your own country and talk about all the high quality things there. Why is that? Oh right -

It's amazing how someone with a brain starts posting, and everyone else runs like a bitch. Are you the Smokescreen to conceal their escape? Haha

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome