Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats

Thread: Democrats
View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 06:18 AM   #151 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
Wow this thread has gone all sorts to hell but I guess it is in rants. This post sort of brought it back. I don't know there is no point trying to argue with Snrub, Cat, Camoron or 777 though because they obviously are biased and completely on a LINK schooled me campaign of retaliation so strange.
Add Gecko to that list. It's a giant circle jerk between them right now. Wonder who'll win.

Quote:
As far as Republicans being racist, Freeloader, I won't say(and neither did LINK really) they are entirely, but a lot of them are. What I mean is that the ones that head the party may not be, but like Christian beliefs somehow shove themselves in the Republican category despite logic, the racists stuff themselves in there as well. Then again LINK and I both went to the same college with the same profs. But I did grow up in a city and he grew up out in the boonies lol... So I know he had a lot more experience with racism.
He said it in the Republicans thread, not this one. My point was that both parties have racists, and the left loves to play the race card a lot more and make the right look like racists. sure I've seen many racists down south (family lives in Texas) but some in my family are democrats down there. It's not entirely "Republicans/racist Democrats/Love everyone" anywhere. The left changed tactics not too long ago to help minorities with entitlement programs (and illegal aliens) to give the impression they are more minority friendly. FDR's new deal specifically helped minorities. They're simply more vote hungry friendly, nothing more. Now, if the right is "racist" against anyone, it would probably be against atheists more than people of a different skin color. Being someone who leans right, and has a very staunch "Agnostic" stance, I've found myself in arguments with tons of people with similar political views, angry that I disagree with religion in the classroom. That's what kills the Republican party for me more than anything.

Quote:
Also, America has sucked since JFK was shot and LBJ took over. It just goes through periods of economic growth that mask the hate and suck others have for us. Unfortunately, Bush invading Iraq brought all that out into the open.
There have always been crappy periods in America. The War of 1812 people said "Oh this country can't succeed, we're doomed, we should of let England rule us" - comments from Farmers living in Virginia, 1813. Then there was the Civil War of course - the country was doomed then. Then during Reconstruction for a bit, when the KKK emerged. Then when WWII started, then Vietnam, all people "Oh America is on the decline now....we're done" and it turns itself around. America was fine in the 80's til the mild recession. The 90's were pretty solid. Bush invading Iraq led to some not so great times, sure. Have we SUCKED? No, not at all. Burma, is a country that SUCKS. America - no.

Quote:
I have to ask though and not to you because you seem to get it, why deny that America has done a lot for the world? That is definitely not nationalism or untrue, I mean it seems like an inferiority complex with other countries to me. Europe has also done a lot but after imperialist rule that spread to Australia and Canada slowed down because this funny thing happened in America called democracy.

I just do not get how a rant on Democrats turned into a hate America thread. Why hate anyone?
I defended America. I just did so again. Were you asking me or the group as a whole? There are a lot of Canadians here who might disagree, but they've been quiet.