Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #1060 (permalink)
Cactus
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Cactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Your calling me a douchebag and vouching for ROCK316AE, the biggest troll on the forum? One who shits on great wrestlers every time he gets the chance, and tries to back up his points with ratings and buyrates arguments, yet always "conveniently" leaves out any information that presents his favourites in a bad light. Yeah that's smart
justbringitbitch and imnotastar are trolls. Rock316AE seems to legitimately fells the way he does about these things and makes an effort to back his claims up, even if I disagree with them most of the time (hell I call him out on a lot of the stuff he says). Just because you strongly disagree with someone's opinion doesn't make them a troll.
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote