Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #1053 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 03:02 AM
Cactus
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh and the credibility shot you gave yourself! I can agree with Taker/HHH and Lesnar/Cena being top matches, but placing Sheamus/Bryan and Punk/Bryan on the second tier is freakin LOL cringeworthy even for you!
Christ. This is the best section of this website so please don't ruin it. I've always thought that as long as you back up your opinion on why you liked something, then you'll never be laughed upon. What makes this section so great is that we all enjoy different things and we can discuss it in a mature manner. Rock316AE is a big fan of the 'WWE Main Event' style of working, so it's no surprise he likes Rock/Cena over Bryan/Punk (but he still said it was in the top 6 matches of the year, so he isn't exactly shitting on it). Let's put it this way, I can't stand Dragon Gate or the current indy style, but you don't see me shitting on someone's opinion whenever someone rates a DG Multi-man or Davey Richards match ****3/4. You just got to keep in mind people like different things.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome