Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #1164 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I really don't think they'd wait for the 1000'th Raw. That's gonna be a BIG show, creative will be totally exhausted. I HIGHLY doubt one of the things on Vince McMahon's mind is debuting a new wrestler, and I know we might want to think that WWE has huge plans for Dean, and maybe they do, but no matter how much Vince likes Dean, I don't think he likes him anywhere near as much as we do. Certainly not enough to just hold off his debut for (what's supposed to be, anyway) the biggest Raw of all time.

I don't think WWE is writing anything special. I think it's probably just a case of selecting people ahead of him to join the roster and then holding off because they think they debuted too many people at the same time.