Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #122 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

these are all your quotes from my rant Goham. The Redeemer is the only person who said anything to you, so you had no reason to respond to anything in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
I've learned that these rants people are total bitches, especially this gay blade right above me.
Quote:
One thing I can promise is that y'all will never run me off this site. And I ain't stupid enough to just give in like danthree10 did because I take none of y'all serious. Especially the Roddy Piper groupie or that Daniel Bryan cum catcher, The Redeemer.
Quote:
Dream on, dip shit.
Quote:
Damn, Link got outted.

You lame as hell if you change your name because somebody owned you.
Quote:
Because I can to that.
Quote:
You think I give a fuck what you think?

Ironic how people bash someone else for going to a certain site that they too are a member of.

I didn't even make this fucking thread. True I made the other and if you have a problem with that, it's all on you. I don't give a fuck who insult me, this is the internet. Which is why I haven't had the breakdown danthree310 had, I don't take this serious.

But, I will make a rant thread about whatever the fuck I want, you don't like it, don't read it bitch.
Quote:
Kiss my ass, bitch.
Quote:
LINK is truly butt hurt about the way Cat treats him.

Dry those eyes LINK, the sun will come out tomorrow.
Quote:
Why you so obsessed with me? (in my Mariah Carey voice)
Quote:
LINK is totally butt hurt. Worst day ever for him.

He's on the verge of having a breakdown, danthree10 style.
Quote:
Thanks.

Obsessed with me aren't you?
Quote:
And you're going thread to thread mentioning my name.

Get a life.
Quote:
I'd much rather hear your insults.

Continue entertaining me, please.
Quote:
Keep em coming.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote