Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons
View Single Post
post #120 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2012, 12:28 PM
cesaro_ROCKS
Humbled

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
To anyone who retaliated about this thread by saying Goham is a snitch; what the fuck do you think Link was doing in the first place? Being a man?

Literally so sick of whiney little bitches thinking that they have some sort of power over the staff by reporting things to Vertical Scope when they don't care. They have nothing to do with this site and laugh at every one of you jackasses that sends them emails. You think you're the first people to think of it? Fuck off.

For the record, Goham this is a step in the right direction.
I don't think it was being a snitch. Just an asshole. I mean, it was a personal message. Could have at least just sent back a personal message saying what he really thought about Link. But, Goham decided to make a thread about Link just to get in with Snrubs and Catalanotto.

Look at my rant, 10 things learned. Cat and Link argued the whole thread, and Goham constantly just interpreted by dissing Link. It's embarrassing for both of them, but more so Goham, I think.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome