Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons
View Single Post
post #113 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2012, 11:15 AM
karla's christmas_SWAG
Proud #NewBlack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)

re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
LINK is my bro in real life. Known him since college, well technically met him once in high school track meet, and I'm certain this was a troll. It is his kind of prank. Unfortunately, it came across as grade school on here.

But whatever not going to argue either way but I will say that this was fucking awesome. Before this I didn't think goham deserved the shit he gets on here but now its pretty obvious he does. As far as Curran, GetReady, Cat and Snrub I think they are alright posters, but I don't really know or care.

Cheers there King, I know what you did though and it was pretty sick nasty.
what? Reading this makes me want to read through the thread now.

Edit: VS doesn't care at all? In anyway? Then get rid of some of those annoying rules.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink

Last edited by karla's christmas_SWAG; 05-28-2012 at 11:37 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome