Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #111 (permalink)
Jaksonian224
Moron

Jaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

LINK is my bro in real life. Known him since college, well technically met him once in high school track meet, and I'm certain this was a troll. It is his kind of prank. Unfortunately, it came across as grade school on here.

But whatever not going to argue either way but I will say that this was fucking awesome. Before this I didn't think goham deserved the shit he gets on here but now its pretty obvious he does. As far as Curran, GetReady, Cat and Snrub I think they are alright posters, but I don't really know or care.

Cheers there King, I know what you did though and it was pretty sick nasty.
Jaksonian224 is offline   Reply With Quote