Originally Posted by JigsawKrueger
Everything I've read suggests Mark plans to perform at Wrestlemania for the forseeable future. 25-0? ... A quarter of century.
- Cena is the only guy you can believe would defeat him. They can get a rematch or two out of that. Especially an I quit match...
[*]Brock Lesnar in a realistic shoot style cage match, like Joe/Angle at Lockdown 2008. We all know he's a huge MMA fan.
- Punk and Sheamus are being built up enough as super-faces to challenge for the streak.
- The Rock is a possibility; Austin is a minor possibility.
- If 45 year old Kane calls it a day, it would be fitting his onscreen brother ends his career. 2010 feud has never been resolved. Match would be shit but they could give it enough gimmicks to make it interesting.
- Unlikely possibility of novelty matches against Sting and/or Goldberg.
Brock Lesnar, yes. "Realistic shoot style match", no. Angle/Joe at Lockdown was terrible. Even the usually accepting TNA fans were chanting "we want wrestling". And of course TNA tried to do something similar again with AJ Styles/Frank Trigg. Even Styles got legit pissed after the match. Bottom line, keep the MMA style away from wrestling, apart from a couple of cool looking moves.