Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #110 (permalink)
Silent KEEL
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500Silent KEEL 3001 - 3500
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
To anyone who retaliated about this thread by saying Goham is a snitch; what the fuck do you think Link was doing in the first place? Being a man?

Literally so sick of whiney little bitches thinking that they have some sort of power over the staff by reporting things to Vertical Scope when they don't care. They have nothing to do with this site and laugh at every one of you jackasses that sends them emails. You think you're the first people to think of it? Fuck off.

For the record, Goham this is a step in the right direction.
It's only a step in the right direction of becoming a WF Staff ass kisser.! This move was so transparent, trying to get on the good side of some posters by throwing another under the bus.

Why the fuck should anyone else care that Link is a snitch? It's not like a few of you mods don't deserve it. It's nothing I would ever do, since I agree with you and realize that VS doesn't care, as long as this site stays profitable through ads or takes users to their shitty other forums that they actually care about.

Either way, it was a bitch move by goham.