Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #103 (permalink)
Att-Era-Kanefan
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Att-Era-Kanefan should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAtt-Era-Kanefan should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAtt-Era-Kanefan should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAtt-Era-Kanefan should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Whats your perfect idea for future Taker feuds/matches/appearances, OR retirement

Great posts!! I definately hope he keeps going for a few more runs, especially if they are hoping for a possible 25-0!! I think they can squeeze out that many more good WM matches for Taker. It will be very interesting to see what he does next. In one way it kinda sucks cause the ending of the WM28 match was just a storybook ending, but if they would make it plain to people already that it was the end of Taker/HHH/HBK together, it may not seem so useless of an ending whenever he returns again. Im pretty sure and confident neither Taker nor the WWE is going to let the streak end whenever he decides to retire, so now it feels like a shit ton of pressure has been taken off and I could now enjoy the matches without worrying whether WWE fucked it all up again or not. I was pretty sure Taker would get to 20-0, but with the WWE you just have to wait and see and see it to believe it LOL...
Att-Era-Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote