Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 04:00 AM   #4441 (permalink)
5th-Horseman
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargerov View Post
Well I got sacked by Chelsea, so I'm going to start a new game. Any ideas on who I should play as? I'm thinking either Burnley or Athletic Bilbao.

I'm horrible at this game. I haven't won anything in four seasons with Arsenal, Chelsea, Great Britain or West Brom.

Life imitating art there then

If you are not having much sucess, then I would do one season with a club like Barcelona. Madrid or City where you're pretty much guarenteed to win stuff if you just select a good team and let them go out. Gives you a chance to then adapt tactics that you like whilst still having a great team to fall back on. Bilbao is touhg because of the signing restrictions, never done Burnlet. Dortmund is always a fun game for me, but don't know if you want to go to the Bundersleague.

Steve the memories alone
5th-Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote