Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 02:10 AM   #1157 (permalink)
IAmNotAJ
Somewhere in Mexico

IAmNotAJ 501 - 1000IAmNotAJ 501 - 1000IAmNotAJ 501 - 1000IAmNotAJ 501 - 1000IAmNotAJ 501 - 1000IAmNotAJ 501 - 1000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panda Express View Post
I know everyone is anticipating Ambrose's debut to immediately coincide with a Foley feud, but I think it would be interesting to have him debut in the "local jobber role" in a Ryback match. Here is the scenario:

Have all the other "Oh man Rybacks about to maul this guy" pre match shenanigans backstage and on commentary. Then, let Dean cut a strange/esoteric/intense promo which is the first red flag something is wrong. Ryback comes out and lambasts Dean for two minutes and everything is business as usual: "Look at the power of this man" , "This dude is scary dawg" etc. Finally, have Ryback do his "Finish....HIM!!" taunt, only to meet a pair of brass knucks(Regal homage) to the mouth. The ref rings the bell, DQ'ing Dean (so Ryback still has his Win streak and looks strong since it took a weapon to incapacitate him) as he continues to wail on Ryback while shouting like a lunatic, only to flee from refs and officials into the crowd with a crooked smile. Confusion/Stunned silence from the Cole Mine would be the icing on the cake.
I like this idea to debut a wrestler, but Ambrose deserves to be in a more relevant feud then vs. Ryback.

I like this debut for someone like Ohno, or maybe even Rollins. But Ambrose should feud with someone like Punk or Foley, straight away. So he's doing something people will actually car about.