Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SCSA mic skills

Thread: SCSA mic skills
View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #45 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000Greenlawler 1501 - 2000
Default Re: SCSA mic skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
is debatable Austin either on top 3 ahead of those legends or not but in term of mic work Austin carried Bret/Austin fued and the whole damn Company on his shoulders with neck injuries, you can made someone like Austin character-charisma but you need to be great on mic...after his neck injury his in ring suck and mostly on MIC cutting promos week in and week out making money for WWF. if you say Austin overrated...you fucking out of your mind...

remember Jericho Conspiracy angle in WCW? he fucking carried the whole fued and the Cruiserweight, Jericho is simlar to AUstin on mic cutting promos/segment week in and week out... for those who haven't seen Jericho work in WCW and forgot so here it is and plus this whole Conspiracy angle is Jericho work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoVrkiejOIQ

if you look at it great mic worker like Austin usually they write their own shit...
I don't understand? I simply said Austin was over-rated because he was not in the class of the legends I listed. Remember, they put Austin number 1 all-time.

Are you saying you would put Austin over Flair, Piper, Graham, Rhodes, Roberts, or Lawler? If so you are entitled to your opinion but I disagree,

Austin was great but all time mic guy....no. All time WWF draw probably. I think the guy was awesome.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote