Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who was the greatest at crossing over as a heel/and a face?

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who was the greatest at crossing over as a heel/and a face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruiserKC View Post
Ole Anderson was good in making the crossover way back in his heyday. He was definitely a bad-ass face long before seeing guys like Austin and the Rock.

Another oldschool one has to be Austin Idol. Whether as face or heel, the Universal Heartthrob knew how to bring a building to its collective feet.
Oh man! Austin Idol that's for sure......you are old school brotha!!!!

Austin Idol was in my head when I wrote the post but I wish he had been given a chance to bloom in the WWF. IMO he did something wrong behind the scenes....because that guy was a perfect WWF heel. No one and I mean no one could play the cocky arrogant heel or face like Idol...not Flair, not that silver spooned Orton, no one....Not sure why he never made the "big time".
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote