Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats

Thread: Democrats
View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #127 (permalink)
LINK
Moron

LINK 501 - 1000LINK 501 - 1000LINK 501 - 1000LINK 501 - 1000LINK 501 - 1000LINK 501 - 1000
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Sigh, I don't know why I should bother, but I'll also bite.

Without getting into the semantics of the debate itself, did it ever occur to you that I, an actual Canadian, am infinitely more qualified to speak on Canadian policy and motives than you are? All your points consist of you jumping to inane conclusions based on partial information and half-truths twisted to fit your world view, yet your the first to complain about subjectivity. It's very apparent you have no real-world experience with the political process, be it American, Canadian or otherwise.

You don't know everything, deal with it.
Lol Reductionism=can mean either (a) an approach to understanding the nature of complex things by reducing them to the interactions of their parts, or to simpler or more fundamental things or (b) a philosophical position that a complex system is nothing but the sum of its parts, and that an account of it can be reduced to accounts of individual constituents.

You cannot make a point because you are Canadian. That does not qualify you for anything.

I HAVE A POLY SCI DEGREE from Westminster College Pennsylvania. I worked on the 2008 political campaign in Cincinnati. I am trying to get on the 2012 and have a job substituting teaching government and coach track, cross country and assistant bball. All of those involve real world experience with politics.

And no I don't know everything but I know this one. It is not an overburdened system. Its not even a relative thing 1% is nothing.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote