Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats

Thread: Democrats
View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #126 (permalink)
Suzukigun

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
I mean 777 you argued that the whole 1% of Canadians(so many) are coming to America because of an overburdened system. So they travel further and waste more time, to avoid a wait. GENIUS. It doesn't take insults to see that is a retarded media ploy.
Sigh, I don't know why I should bother, but I'll also bite.

Without getting into the semantics of the debate itself, did it ever occur to you that I, an actual Canadian, am infinitely more qualified to speak on Canadian policy and motives than you are? All your points consist of you jumping to inane conclusions based on partial information and half-truths twisted to fit your world view, yet your the first to complain about subjectivity. It's very apparent you have no real-world experience with the political process, be it American, Canadian or otherwise.

You don't know everything, deal with it.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote