Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
This makes me hate you even more, Goham. Sure, Link came across as a pussy in the pm, but you are nothing more than a snitch trying to distract everyone who's made you their bitch. I would give you red rep (the fifth time in two days that I wanted to do so), but it says I have to spread it around.
this /thread

you and link need to seriously realise that rants section never take shit serious, starting a fucking anti-bullying shit is just going make you worse and more retarded then you already are.