Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

wtf? please mods get rid of these two clowns, i think you two need to get a life, take things so serious like really an anti-bullying campaign on a website, if you really care do something outside of cyber space.

ill give the best peice of advice you can get, get a job, hang out with friends, get a gf/bf if your a girl which im assuming you both aren't, and actually do something rather then care what people say about you haha fucking useless and i just wasted my own time to hopefully help you two out, pay it forward works.