Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

So, I just got a private message from LINK, who basically has some kind of weird plan to overthrow the administration on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK
What's up fellows,

So I sent this to James as well. But I have noticed lately you guys have become targets to some pathetic behavior. I wanted to see if you wanted to come in on a plan, my friend and I have.

Message me back.

Quote:
Hey Man,

I wanted to private message you about your name being changed and the sig removal. Despite the 'faculty' stating this is a violation of the rules, there should be a courtesy of being warned or explained of such things.

You Gotham, GetReady2Fly and Danthree are all current victims of this bullshit behavior. I actually have messages three different mods about their 'enforcement' and getting the owners contact information to no avail.

If you feel harassed and bullied as I know you should, we need to take some action. Certain members Snrub and Catallanato are great examples of members that never contribute and insult people to no end.

Hit me back if you are tired of this behavior too and I'll fill you in on my plan.

LINK
The "bullying" has really got to him, to the point that he has attempted to contact the owners. Not that serious.

He comes off as a guy who is possibly contemplating suicide for the way that you guys have been treating him.

And most of all I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE "JOB SQUAD" GROUP OF LINK, JAMES, GETREADY2FLY OR DANTHREE10.

This can only result in 1 thing: EVEN MORE NEGATIVITY TOWARDS LINK AND THOSE INVOLVED IN HIS ANTI BULLYING CRUSADE.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote