Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 10 things learned from rants

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #42 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
You think I give a fuck what you think?

Ironic how people bash someone else for going to a certain site that they too are a member of.

I didn't even make this fucking thread. True I made the other and if you have a problem with that, it's all on you. I don't give a fuck who insult me, this is the internet. Which is why I haven't had the breakdown danthree310 had, I don't take this serious.

But, I will make a rant thread about whatever the fuck I want, you don't like it, don't read it bitch.
which is why you quoted what i said and are complaining about bitching? i bet your a genius, you must have an iq so high, im going guess... 50 is that high enough? get the fuck over yourself, the fact you say you don't care you wouldnt respond. i aplaud you tho, that you convince yourself that you don't care. have a gold star