Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 10 things learned from rants

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #42 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2 legendmaker2
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
You think I give a fuck what you think?

Ironic how people bash someone else for going to a certain site that they too are a member of.

I didn't even make this fucking thread. True I made the other and if you have a problem with that, it's all on you. I don't give a fuck who insult me, this is the internet. Which is why I haven't had the breakdown danthree310 had, I don't take this serious.

But, I will make a rant thread about whatever the fuck I want, you don't like it, don't read it bitch.
which is why you quoted what i said and are complaining about bitching? i bet your a genius, you must have an iq so high, im going guess... 50 is that high enough? get the fuck over yourself, the fact you say you don't care you wouldnt respond. i aplaud you tho, that you convince yourself that you don't care. have a gold star