Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 10 things learned from rants

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Elipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
bro if you didn't give a fuck what any of us say, you wouldn't make a red rep rant, wouldn't act tough over the computer, like really are you 12? maybe if you actually tried to chill and not take everything serious on this site maybe just maybe people would'nt insult you.

PS that prob will never happen cause you seem like a massive tool who comes on this site just to chirp because you have no life.
You think I give a fuck what you think?

Ironic how people bash someone else for going to a certain site that they too are a member of.

I didn't even make this fucking thread. True I made the other and if you have a problem with that, it's all on you. I don't give a fuck who insult me, this is the internet. Which is why I haven't had the breakdown danthree310 had, I don't take this serious.

But, I will make a rant thread about whatever the fuck I want, you don't like it, don't read it bitch.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote