Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #102 (permalink)
JigsawKrueger
Working on my abs

JigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friends
Default Re: Whats your perfect idea for future Taker feuds/matches/appearances, OR retirement

Everything I've read suggests Mark plans to perform at Wrestlemania for the forseeable future. 25-0? ... A quarter of century.
  • Cena is the only guy you can believe would defeat him. They can get a rematch or two out of that. Especially an I quit match...

• Brock Lesnar in a realistic shoot style cage match, like Joe/Angle at Lockdown 2008. We all know he's a huge MMA fan.

• Punk and Sheamus are being built up enough as super-faces to challenge for the streak.

• The Rock is a possibility; Austin is a minor possibility.

• If 45 year old Kane calls it a day, it would be fitting his onscreen brother ends his career. 2010 feud has never been resolved. Match would be shit but they could give it enough gimmicks to make it interesting.

• Unlikely possibility of novelty matches against Sting and/or Goldberg.
JigsawKrueger is offline   Reply With Quote