Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #99 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Att-Era-Kanefan
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Whats your perfect idea for future Taker feuds/matches/appearances, OR retirement?

Ok guys, just wanted to start this and get everyones perfect ideas, how they would love to see future Taker returns, appearances, feuds, matches.. OR Retirement.. I dont see him leaving anytime soon but hey you never know, its gonna be weird IMO to see him trying to get above 20-0 cause thats just a perfect number. Im a huge Taker fan and I could sit here all day and dream up really good ideas, booking for a return or feud.. I honestly cant picture him making a huge return anytime soon, not even at the 1000th episode, because of his gimmick. Whats he gonna do I mean besides start a early feud for a future PPV? It just seems so epic in my opinion, to miss him for a whole year, every year, but then get to enjoy his suprise returns and promos, matches at WM. IMO with him being around only really once a year it makes it much more memorable and just better, rather then having him appear more and job. I tell ya in my mind, it seems like Taker and the WWE knows he wont be competing for years to come, thats why he is only once a year now.. Kinda like they are trying to cement his legacy year by year and not burn his legacy out by having him compete/appear regularly and job...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome