Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats

Thread: Democrats
View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #122 (permalink)
I'm a mad dog

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post

Well of course you will because you got slapped in the face with truth. Let's see some figures or are you too "right" to back up your point? Typical cop out threats of being right. The same kind of action that is burying this world and making a mockery of people that know what they are talking about and are helpless to naive insecure folk that just 'know they are right' without any evidence.

Sure takes a moron to dispute things with facts... JESUS
So I'm supposed to waste time and effort proving to you that you have no idea what your talking about? Go back to the Land of Zelda and let the adults talk.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote