10 things learned from rants
- a temporary ban from Rants is an open challenge to come back and make a more worse rant until you're permanently banned.
- within the first 2 pages of moist rants, the user will realize they were wrong in making their rant; the next 10 pages is them burrying themselves to an eventual ban.
- the best rant in the world will only last a few pages, and probably shouldn't have been in rants to begin with.
- just like John Cena, ranting about red rep won't make it go away.
- though colorful bars are enticing, polls in rants never go your way.
- if you'd like to talk about wrestling, you're in the wrong section.
- Big Trouble in Little China is a great movie.
- I couldn't actually think of 10 things.
- Don't try and beat Catalanotto. You'll end up changing your username and acting like nothing happened.
- using a bunch of pictures as a response means your new, you suck, or you're Ice Edge.
Bonus: Changing your username after failing in rants doesn't always work. There are exceptions; sexy, exceptions.
Last edited by cesaro_ROCKS; 05-27-2012 at 05:46 PM.