Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1152 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 06:07 AM
swagger_ROCKS
Proud #NewBlack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panda Express View Post
I know everyone is anticipating Ambrose's debut to immediately coincide with a Foley feud, but I think it would be interesting to have him debut in the "local jobber role" in a Ryback match. Here is the scenario:

Have all the other "Oh man Rybacks about to maul this guy" pre match shenanigans backstage and on commentary. Then, let Dean cut a strange/esoteric/intense promo which is the first red flag something is wrong. Ryback comes out and lambasts Dean for two minutes and everything is business as usual: "Look at the power of this man" , "This dude is scary dawg" etc. Finally, have Ryback do his "Finish....HIM!!" taunt, only to meet a pair of brass knucks(Regal homage) to the mouth. The ref rings the bell, DQ'ing Dean (so Ryback still has his Win streak and looks strong since it took a weapon to incapacitate him) as he continues to wail on Ryback while shouting like a lunatic, only to flee from refs and officials into the crowd with a crooked smile. Confusion/Stunned silence from the Cole Mine would be the icing on the cake.
I like it tbh. Booker will be all like "did I just see that? TELL ME, I DID NOT JUST SEE THAT!!!".

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome