Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #1151 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panda Express View Post
I know everyone is anticipating Ambrose's debut to immediately coincide with a Foley feud, but I think it would be interesting to have him debut in the "local jobber role" in a Ryback match. Here is the scenario:

Have all the other "Oh man Rybacks about to maul this guy" pre match shenanigans backstage and on commentary. Then, let Dean cut a strange/esoteric/intense promo which is the first red flag something is wrong. Ryback comes out and lambasts Dean for two minutes and everything is business as usual: "Look at the power of this man" , "This dude is scary dawg" etc. Finally, have Ryback do his "Finish....HIM!!" taunt, only to meet a pair of brass knucks(Regal homage) to the mouth. The ref rings the bell, DQ'ing Dean (so Ryback still has his Win streak and looks strong since it took a weapon to incapacitate him) as he continues to wail on Ryback while shouting like a lunatic, only to flee from refs and officials into the crowd with a crooked smile. Confusion/Stunned silence from the Cole Mine would be the icing on the cake.
Lol that actually doesn't sound half bad, but I think he has to debut on Raw.