Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #83 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
No. I'm just saying it's ironic that people are bitching about me bitching.

And besides, only in the past 3-4 days have I really spoke out in this section. Some people only have high posts because they can get away with so much in this section
, whearas I've only been vocal in various WWE sections to amass my near 2,000 posts.

I expect to get red reps in this section because it's people basically trying to be assholes.

EDIT: And I just realized, when I went to sleep, I had over 450 points. Now, I only got 160.

Damn you all for giving me so many red reps. And my opinion is if you have a red bar under your picture under the left, you should be suspended from the sight because it obviously means that you are just pissing people off with obsurd statements.
First, fuck you.

Second, you suck.

Third, post count is turned off in this section and for a lot of other sections where you can spam a lot so you're wrong.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote