Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Clique
SUPERPOWER

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Classic Wrestling Discussion: Review & Recommend Wrestlers/Matches/Shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Agreed but I'm seemingly never happy because I still wish more changes could be made. I wish we could exclude the Attitude Era from the Classic Section as well. No offense to others, and I am not singling anyone out or anything, but when I think of classic wrestling, I don't think of shit from the year 2000.
The reason why the cut-off date is 2001 is because that marked the end of WCW and ECW so really it's there for the entire history of those companies. Everything after that year from WWF/E can be discussed in the DVD thread. Plus, you are encouraged to start the discussions on wrestling from the 80s or whenever. I've made posts on matches from the 80s and early 90s and will continue but it's also up to you guys to continue discussion on those periods.

Last edited by Clique : 05-26-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Clique is online now   Reply With Quote