Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - trying to remember a match

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: trying to remember a match

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoverboard1619 View Post
@goham no this was two matches going on in the same ring then the winner of each match would wrestle each other.
its been bugging the hell out of me for a week.
Well, I'm positive it wasn't ECW because I watched pretty regularly and don't recall this.

There have been various moments in wrestling where a match has 2 separate referees. However, it's still only 1 match.

I desperately wish I could recall the match you are talking about.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote