Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 10 Titles of Ultimo Dragon

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
the modern myth
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: The 10 Titles of Ultimo Dragon

They should have played on this fact during his WWE run. I was quite excited when I heard he was coming to WWE but they really didn't put any effort into him at all. As Raw and Smackdown were still separate brands at the time, perhaps they should have had him capturing the United States Championship and the Cruiserwight Championship on Smackdown and then had him win the Intercontinental Championship on Raw. It wouldn't have been as impressive as holding ten at once but it would have been quite cool (and would have encouraged people who didn't know him very well to investigate his history). I'm quite stoned at the moment so, while this seems like a great idea at the moment, I may soon doubt myself.