Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - trying to remember a match

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 02:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: trying to remember a match

Can you give us a time frame? There were loads of 2 ring battle royals in the territories and then there was the World War 3 Battle Royal in WCW.

The premise in the territory days was that all the wrestlers would be in one ring and they would eliminate wrestlers, save one to the second ring. Then when there was only one man in each ring, they would fight to see who the winner was.

In WCW the wreslters were spread out over the two rings and the final man standing in each ring would wreslte.

This sounded like what you are talking about, until I re-read your post.....you said one ring.....I don't recall that.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote