Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I Suck Coke For Dick

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jaksonian224
Moron

Jaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default I Suck Coke For Dick

Tried to give blood today.

Was denied because (as I explained to the lady) I once sucked down some coke for dick. I was drinking a coke to prove to a private detective I was diabetic so he would have sympathy for me and spy on my ex-wife. She said I was at risk for having aids and was denying my blood plasma.

I said bitch, gimme a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries. So she did.

Pretty outrageous, huh?

Well the true story is I got denied because I said I was fighting for the political ideals of Dick Nixon, by drinking Coca-Cola every hour of everyday. YO. Been fighting those hippies since 1968 YO. Sucking that Coke for Dick.

Represent. This is why I am hoping Mr. Jeb Bush gets elected in 2016. So I can start sucking Coke for Bush.

Chayah...Pangea cuz...
Jaksonian224 is offline   Reply With Quote