Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #53 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMB23 View Post
Besides, I'm a chick, we bitch, it's what we do. You however are a male(i'm assuming over 18) who is complaining about red rep. Thus, you come off as a bitch ass n*gga(I'm assuming by your avi and sig that you are black) And I piss standing up? That's what you come with?
Do you know where we are?

Everybody here complains about who is overrated or why Cena sucks. By that, everybody here is a bitch ass ..... (or a bitch ass wigga, or a bitch ass ninja? idk).

I mean you on a forum full of people that complain and none of what we complain about is relevant to life anyway. I mean, I'm wrong but a grown man bitching about the look of a wrestler is acceptable?

Fuck outta here.

This rants, you expect me to come in here and put the guy over for red repping me. This is the place just for complaining. Everybody suppose to bitch in here, it's the place where it's acceptable. Duh.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote