Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #428 (permalink)
USAUSA1
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

USAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Best Lucha Match from last week:

I don't do star ratings or write reviews but my favorite lucha match of last week was Dr. Wagner Jr. & Silver King vs Máscara Año 2000 Jr. & Texano Jr. that air on AAA tv. It was an extremely fun tag team match, nothing to spotty, not a "workrate" type match for the smarks BUT it was just a fun tag team match that wanted you too see more. The ending might turn some people off but it serve a purpose. The brothers is an awesome team.

Didn't watch any CMLL last week. Didn't have enough time and plus, I am bias to Rey Bucanero Jr. Any match with him will most likely be my match of the week for CMLL.
USAUSA1 is offline   Reply With Quote