Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 05-25-2012, 05:25 AM   #593 (permalink)
DarkStark
like a black widow, baby

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilerk View Post
Well..more so confused as to why he's still playing everyday..since everyone in the workd knows his knees are really hurting him...and he needs a rascal to move around now...prob should have tried to move him when he was actually hitting,but there you go
His contract *what were the Cubs thinking?* makes it nearly impossible to move him and that's a shame too. I would feel sorry for the Cubs if they weren't direct competition to the Reds in the Central.

The Reds just finished a four game sweep of Atlanta and I'm excited for this team. Six wins in a row and first place in the Central.

Spoiler for Somethin' Bad: