Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats

Thread: Democrats
View Single Post

Old 05-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #65 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp1ro View Post
I can't debate you about the fat thing. Every time I come back to the U.S. I am so disgusted. I remember being on a flight back to the U.S. from Paris, 12 hours to Houston. The only people I saw in Paris that were fat were Americans. After landing, the seatbelt light goes off and a woman about 3 rows ahead of me reaches up to the overhead compartment and all I see is arm fat hanging and jiggling. I was disgusted and knew I was back in America.

The American car culture has made us extremely lazy when it comes to walking. I regularly walk to the store that is about 1/3 mile away. People think I'm crazy for doing so, and its not even that far away.
Yeah, i can't generalise every american and i'm not the fittest bloke in the world but i was amazed at the reaction to the notion that i was walking a little distance to the next terminal instead of waiting for a bus.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote