Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats

Thread: Democrats
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #57 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Democrats

I can't generalise every American and the most time i spent in the US was a few hours at LAX waiting for a flight to Vancouver but every single American i've ever met is at least 2 of these things; loud, arrogant, fat, overly self important.

To illustrate the fat point, i was at terminal 3 and had to got terminal 5 at LAX (or the other way around, idk) and had no idea which direction is was so i asked one of the workers who was like "Well its around that way but its a bit of a walk. Shuttle comes from there if you wait". I was like, nah i'll just walk. Guy looked at me like i had just said i'd fucked his sister.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote