Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #1124 (permalink)
bigbuxxx
Moron

bigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I have a document I keep that I grade in entertainment value instead of match quality since that's what actually matters to me. I have ~70 matches at 5*.

A match I never see get pimped as 5* is Jimmy Jacobs vs BJ Whitmer in a cage at SCoH II. That had loads of story in it and did it's job as a blowoff match as Jacobs loses a tooth and sustains an injury that keeps him out 9 months afterwards. It's sick. I may have to upload that.

I have yet to see the third match between Strong and Danielson but I have it upped already and I've seen it on people's list itt.

Danielson vs Strong @ SCoH

Last edited by bigbuxxx : 05-24-2012 at 09:33 PM.
bigbuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote