Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #34 (permalink)
A Dark Knight
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

A Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: Classic R&B Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post

And all of the groups were talented. No doubt in regards to Kells. Just play the whole 12 play album and you'll be set lol.

I put together a list of my favorite songs from his albums in the 90s:

Born Into The 90’s (1990)

Honey Love
Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ)
She's Got That Vibe
Dedicated (To My Favorite Girl)

12 Play (1993)

Your Body's Callin'
Bump N’ Grind
It Seems Like Your Ready
For You
Sex Me. Pt. 1 & 2
12 Play

R. Kelly (1995)

Down Low (Nobody Has To Know)
I Can’t Sleep Baby (If I)
You Remind Me of Something
Step In My Room
Baby, Baby, Baby …
(You to Be) Be Happy
Not Gonna Hold On
Religious Love
Tempo Slow
Trade In My Life

R. (1998)

Half On A Baby
When A Women’s Fed Up
Home Alone
Get Up On A Room
We Ride
Suicide
Etcetera
If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time
What I Feel/Issues
I’m Your Angel
I Believe I Can Fly

And that’s not counting his other work with Ron Isley, Sparkle and songs he wrote for other artists. He has his soundtrack songs like “Gotham City” and “Hold On.” His tribute song to the troops “Soldier’s Heart” is uplifting as well. R. Kelly has really mastered how to create songs to uplift & make it through the struggle, and songs to undress and get to business in the bedroom (or the kitchen, or closet, or taxi cab, etc. Go into the 2000’s you’ve got the TP-2, The Chocolate Factory, Happy People / U Saved Me double album, and the Love Letter album.

Last edited by A Dark Knight : 05-24-2012 at 08:53 PM.
A Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote