Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2012, 05:17 AM   #1106 (permalink)
rickym
Learning to break kayfabe

rickym 50 - 100
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Has anyone who has simply not debuted yet ever reached anywhere near 111 pages? Insane!

lol wrestlers like ambrose dont come around very often, once every 7 to 10 years in the wrestling biz, this guy has that IT factor everybody talks about so much in wrestling, the guy to carry the heel side of the buisness for the next 10 years, even people reviewing his dark matches are saying wwe needs this guy, i havnt been this excited about a wrestler since god knows when, ambrose should = great entertaining raw shows, well segments he's in will steal the show ALOT, just hope he doesnt suffer from people overhyping him, i only started watching fcw when people said you gotta check this guy out, when i did i was blown away, his promos are so interesting, they hook you, he also does what many nowadays dont do, 'he makes you believe every word he says' when he says hes gunna hunt you down and break you, you believe him, just a very interesting guy