Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread (Night 8)

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2012, 04:13 AM   #435 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

yeah I recall wanting a claim from you in every day that town quick lynched like ......s and then I ended up dying before I could actually push a wagon. I still regret not shooting alco.

and tbh, undermining other people and calling them bad/stupid/etc when they call you out as scummy is a pretty common scum tactic because it's simple and effective. although I do it when I'm town as well because otherwise I have to actually defend myself, even though I'm hardly ever given a case to defend myself from.

42 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."

Last edited by LUCK : 05-24-2012 at 04:15 AM.