Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread (Night 8)

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2012, 04:05 AM   #432 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
I don't take kindly to being accused of being scum when i'm not. Yes I do understand metas but I wasn't bringing it up for any other reason but to rubbish accusations of me being scum for getting defensive. I get defensive as Town. Even if you think i'm scum bringing up metas, the fact that i'm getting defensive is no indication whatsoever of my alignment and IF ANYTHING points to me being Town. That's my point.

LC is just WIFOMing again. She did it in the last two games, scum in one, Town in the other. I'm not willing to allow her a free pass like she got in FFVI since she was only even caught thanks to role information. Not saying she's scum but we certainly shouldn't ignore her.

I reckon at least 2/3 scum on 5 posts or less. Probably the SK . It worked pretty well in The Wire so wouldn't be surprised to see those tactics again
I wasn't actually offending you I was saying that because you're a smart player and you understand the concept of meta well it wouldn't surprise me if you were fulfilling a town tell by being overly defensive. Does that make sense? I feel like I'm being misinterpreted unintentionally. Again similar to your thoughts on LC I'm just not allowing you to get a free pass. I think that point may of got mixed up with the confusion of the mathematics phase lol.

True about the inactives. They're probably sitting back watching us bicker and loving it.