Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats
Thread: Democrats
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Paid My Dues

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
lmao?

Health care in Canada is free. Why go to the US? That is just retarded.
Unfortunately Canadian health care isn't free, we pay for it through taxation. Even that is the most basic level of service and most operations/medications/dental/etc. are actually very expensive unless you have private insurance or health benefits. The province of Alberta actually has almost an American style system, though government run, and the constituents pay less in taxes. Health care is a responsibility of the Province (the Canadian equivalent of a state), but the feds have a Ministry of Education who help subsidize the operating cost when petitioned for funds by the Provincial Premier or his cabinet. I also posted some of this info in the Republican thread. For anyone who's interested in some of the nuts and bolts of politics.

Ftr, I'm a Canadian who voted Conservative the last three elections.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero

Last edited by 777; 05-23-2012 at 11:17 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome